A Message From Donna Regarding Coronavirus
DKG Provides Coronavirus Plan
Hello, friends. I am writing to share an important message: At the Donna Kerr Group, we are doing everything we can to put health and safety first until the coronavirus scare runs its course.
We know that people will continue to go forward with their day-to-day lives. In some cases that may mean listing their property or continuing to search for their dream home. For those folks, the Donna Kerr team remains on the job!
But given the circumstances, we’ve implemented some changes. Recommendations from the CDC and the National Association of Realtors have prompted us to adopt some precautionary steps aimed at social distancing:
- We will be providing 3D walkthrough virtual tours for every listing, available on our website
- "Open house webinars" will be offered as an alternative to traditional open house
- We're limiting open house entrance to those who can attest to the absence of coronavirus symptoms of fever, dry cough, body aches, and lack of travel outside the U.S. within the last 14 days
- At open houses, traffic will be limited to one buyer group per floor to ensure enough space for social distancing
- Open house attendees will be required to use hand sanitizer (to be provided by our crew) and wear gloves for mutual protection
- Open house attendees who decline gloves, etc., must agree to a no-touch policy for appliances, doorknobs, etc.
- Open houses are not open to children younger than 16, because they're difficult to monitor
- Clients will be offer video tours on demand, as well as virtual meeting rooms to meet with agents.
These are definitely unique and evolving times. And we’re all looking forward to a return to normalcy. But I’m proud to say my team has pulled together and come up with a current plan that lets us continue to serve our clients while making health and safety priority #1.